Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

A little help please

Comments

• NDGNDG Posts: 1,240
    Cazzy looks like your a lucky duck - dive head first into that Saturday compendium . .

By the time your done with the compendium, craig will have another 5 meals posted.  Maybe the big green craig ballcaps will be release by then as well - but I am not certain.  
    Columbus, Ohio
    ·
    I just read over my post, I feel like a dickhead.  For the record, I will buy a B.G.C. shirt . . . and a hat.  Love all the posts.  I am done for today.
    Columbus, Ohio
    ·
  • I thought he was serious?

apologies.  Not good at social cues! But I am learning.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Copia ciborum subtilitas impeditur

Seneca Falls, NY

·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 8,241
    NDG said:
    Cazzy looks like your a lucky duck - dive head first into that Saturday compendium . .

By the time your done with the compendium, craig will have another 5 meals posted.  Maybe the big green craig ballcaps will be release by then as well - but I am not certain.  
    @biggreencraigdotcom In this scenario, the proper flag for @NDG should have been Abuse.    :-\"
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,574
    Just so you know. ..flagging post doesn't really do anything.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
    henapple said:
    Just so you know. ..flagging post doesn't really do anything.
    Shoot, I agreed with you.  Does that do anything besides make me look stupid?
    ·
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253

Learning about context clues in 4th grade have paid off.

:(|)

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·

Learning about context clues in 4th grade have paid off.

:(|)
    Come on Chris!  Flag that right!  Clearly, I was abusing @henapple like they used to in his high school days.  
    ·

:-@

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·

Best forum in the world.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·

:-@
    I may have flagged that one as Spam.  Oh well.   :P
    ·
  • saluki2007saluki2007 Posts: 1,149
    edited April 2014
    :ar!
    Large BGE
    Morton, IL

·
  • cazzy said:
    NDG said:

@biggreencraigdotcom In this scenario, the proper flag for @NDG should have been Abuse.    :-\"
    Noted. It has been corrected. 

·
    edited April 2014
    Hey man, i've been trying to check out your blog for like 3 days. Doesn't work!  I've entered www.BigGreenCraigdotcom in my AOL browser and nothing happens.  I have a good dial-up connection so I know it isn't my internets.     #-o
    ·
  • cazzy said:
    Hey man, i've been trying to check out your blog for like 3 days. Doesn't work!  I've entered www.BigGreenCraigdotcom in my AOL browser and nothing happens.  I have a good dial-up connection so I know it isn't my internets.     #-o
    Nice. Apparently, the forum already has a BigGreenCraig. 

·
  • NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 11,185
    @BigGreenCraigdotcom‌... Do the t-shirts come standard with accessories? :-\"
    LBGE 2012, Mini MAX 2014, SS Table and Stoker
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Middleburg, FL
    ·
    A bird just **** on my shoulder while I was walking the dog - no joke. 

Karma is a B.

PS  I am serious about buying a bunch of your B.G.C. shirts.  Just dont get mad when you turn on Nat Geo and see an entire village of kids wearing BigGreanCraig shirts along with 2014 Kentucky NCAA Championship shirts.
    Columbus, Ohio
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,406
    NDG said:

A bird just **** on my shoulder while I was walking the dog - no joke. 

Karma is a B.

PS  I am serious about buying a bunch of your B.G.C. shirts.  Just dont get mad when you turn on Nat Geo and see an entire village of kids wearing BigGreanCraig shirts along with 2014 Kentucky NCAA Championship shirts.
    Oh snap. Hell hath no fury like an Ashley Judd scorned. Maximum lulz.
    ·
  • Letz4wheelLetz4wheel Posts: 236
    These kids?
    Southern Indiana
    ·
  • Letz4wheelLetz4wheel Posts: 236
    I don't like vanilla :)
    image.jpg 86.6K
    Southern Indiana
    ·
  • HDumptyEsqHDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095

You can purchase the New York Times edited by Will Short.  I would suggest the easier weekday compendiums, before moving on to Saturday.  Friday and Saturday are the most difficult, but I think the Sunday puzzle is more interesting, larger, and just difficult enough to waste a good half hour.

The New York Times Sunday Omnibus
    Sunday's puzzle in a half hour - my a$$  :-O. The amount of food you've eaten..........!

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields

·
  • Ok.  More like forty five minutes. 'Half hour' is easier to type.

The Sunday puzzle is easier than Saturday's.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Copia ciborum subtilitas impeditur

Seneca Falls, NY

·
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 2,589
    I'm trying to flag all of these posts as trolling but I keep getting a 503 error.
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

In Durham, NC, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
  • caneggercanegger Posts: 537

I'm trying to flag all of these posts as trolling but I keep getting a 503 error.

Ha mine worked :D
    ·
    canegger said:

Ha mine worked :D
    Son of a beeyotch!

If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

·
  • caneggercanegger Posts: 537
    Ha ha
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,574
    This has got legs...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 1,006
    US airways twitter feed has legs too!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,647
    I have refrained from comment but @henapple's "This has got legs..." post reminded me of a quote waaaay back in my youth..."Perfect set of legs...foot on one end....on the other".  And that's w/o a crossword puzzle around the knees!  YMMV-
    Louisville   L & S BGEs 
    ·
    US airways twitter feed has legs too!

LOL

·