Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

So much for cooking Easter dinner on the Egg - Wife will not be happy

Options
Was planning on cooking a shank ham (Egret method) on Sunday for Easter.   We bought the ham as well.

But now not cooking on the Egg.

I just got offered playoff tickets for the Rangers/Flyers game for Sunday.

I am so dead when I get home.

Garnerville, NY

Comments

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Allegories abound with the meaning of this holiday. No wonder this last full moon was red.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Yep, that's an OK reason for not cooking. Enjoy!
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    My egg cooks real nice when I'm gone doing fun stuff.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Yeah, but you have a remote temperature controller you can control just by shouting into your phone.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    DMW said:

Yeah, but you have a remote temperature controller you can control just by shouting into your phone.

You only have to shout at concerts and sporting events (except golf, then you whisper). I do recommend an off the shelf temp controller though. Way cheaper and more reliable.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX