Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

bbq guru (digiq dx2)

Options

Sorry about all the confusion above. I tried to copy and past and evidently the form wont allow that. Any way!! Anyone know how i can get in touch whit these people.they just don't answer their telephone. Tried to order a meat probe and the order wont go through. I am desperate. Anyone that could help me it would be appreciaed

Comments

• jmcnutt5
    jmcnutt5 Posts: 88
    Options

@stlcharcoal may be able to help you out.

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    BBQ Customer Service <customerservice@thebbqguru.com>

Kenny Baker
    The BBQ Guru
    800-288-4878, x-254

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited April 2014
    Options
    @Carolina Q‌ ... do u have a DigiQ dx2? Like it, love it, recommend it over stoker WiFi?
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Yep. Had it for several years now. Works great and I haven't lost a cook yet. As for wifi, I have zero interest in monitoring or adjusting remotely or looking at charts and graphs. I trust it to keep the temp where I want it. A while back, I put a butt on and went to bed. Woke up at 6-7AM and didn't even go outside to check the butt untill 10 or so. It was right where I thought it would be.

Many seem happy with the stoker. Does way more than I care about.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    @Carolina Q‌ ...I'm wanting to purchase. I like the idea of the linking to smart phone etc but, the more I research it the more the WiFi, charts, graphs, etc seem more of a hassle. At the end of day if it is reliable, durable and keeps pit temp at set point and can monitor food temp. Well that's really all I need. Thanks for your input.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL