Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Simple Lamb Chops

TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 2,750
Put some of the lamb chops from the whole lamb I purchased yesterday on for dinner last night. Just some s&p and then raised direct at about 400* for a couple of minutes per side. Served with some asparagus and rice. This was some of the best (and probably freshest as the butcher told me the animals were just killed on Thursday) lamb I've ever eaten. I plan on doing one of the legs next weekend for Easter and doubt that the rest will still be around to see the summer.

imageimage
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Comments