Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tonights the night!

Options
2»

Comments

• DIAD
    DIAD Posts: 187
    Options
    @Zmokin‌ yes the neighborhood had the egg hunt today. The brisket is up to 192IT and the grid is 262. I have all the time in the world now!
    Chester, MD
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    Sounds like your golden! And, you better be posting pics or this was all for naught!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options

Sounds like your golden! And, you better be posting pics or this was all for naught!
    Damn straight...This has been like open heart surgery..I am sure it's going to be just Awesome !!!
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • DIAD
    Options
    Oh I will post pics!  I just probed it and some places were like buttah but others not quite yet.  198IT now.  I'll check again at 200. 

I have a feeling that no one coming to my house tonight will even appreciate this.  I would much rather serve it to all of you, however you'll be harsher critics.  I am so looking forward to this. 

Gotta get ready to do 10LBs of wings soon!  This is great!!
    Chester, MD
  • DIAD
    Options
    She's in the cooler. Pulled at 203IT. I'll post all pics after I slice it up. Thanks to everyone!
    Just reloaded getting ready for wings. Going to do about 400 raised direct!
    Chester, MD
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    DIAD said:
    She's in the cooler. Pulled at 203IT. I'll post all pics after I slice it up. Thanks to everyone! Just reloaded getting ready for wings. Going to do about 400 raised direct!
    You're an egg'n machine!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options

DIAD said:

She's in the cooler. Pulled at 203IT. I'll post all pics after I slice it up. Thanks to everyone!
    Just reloaded getting ready for wings. Going to do about 400 raised direct!

You're an egg'n machine!

Lol! I wish. I really enjoy it.
    Chester, MD
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,581
    Options
    DIAD said:
    DIAD said:
    She's in the cooler. Pulled at 203IT. I'll post all pics after I slice it up. Thanks to everyone! Just reloaded getting ready for wings. Going to do about 400 raised direct!
    You're an egg'n machine!
    Lol! I wish. I really enjoy it.
    Did this turn out as you expected..I am sure it was great..
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • DIAD
    Options
    @johnmitchell It sure did!  I uploaded pic's on a new thread .  "First Brisket success"  It was certainly fun!  thanks for asking.
    Chester, MD