Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Simple Lamb Chops

TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 2,750
Put some of the lamb chops from the whole lamb I purchased yesterday on for dinner last night. Just some s&p and then raised direct at about 400* for a couple of minutes per side. Served with some asparagus and rice. This was some of the best (and probably freshest as the butcher told me the animals were just killed on Thursday) lamb I've ever eaten. I plan on doing one of the legs next weekend for Easter and doubt that the rest will still be around to see the summer.

imageimage
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Comments