Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Dry Aging questioins ....

2»

Comments

• pantsypantspantsypants Posts: 1,149
    edited April 2014
    Hey I am not scared of this
    Just had a couple questions .
    B-)
    Toronto
    ·
  • TFolsTFols Posts: 196
    buzd504 said:

RRP said:

buzd504 said:

Not to jack your thread, @pantsypants, but our local grocery has recently started dry aging ribeyes.  They always have some that have finished the 45 days and trimmed and available by the steak (or they will cut to order).

They are amazing.  I snapped this in the grocery the other day.

Care to share what their price is per pound? It's amazing what us "home agers" can do to a sub-primal of beef and save a bundle!

16.99/lb

16.99 is a steal! I pay up to 28.99 by me.
    Bloomfield, NJ
    ·
    edited April 2014
    Also Steven , bring me some of that please
    Toronto
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,257
    That picture is five years old and that piece of beef has been "recycled". You definitely don't want it.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·

That picture is five years old and that piece of beef has been "recycled". You definitely don't want it.

Correct

Toronto
    ·