Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Grab Your Meat...And Freeze It.

We all know beef prices have gone up.  I think the harsh winter or an early blizzard in the upper plains is being blamed for the shortage.  Tonight I heard there's some sort of pig disease that's killing young pigs.  The projection I heard is a drop in pork production of 10% to 20%.  The economic principle of substitution indicates those unwilling to pay the extra money will probably buy chicken.  With increased demand for chicken, will prices rise?  WTF!!  Bad news for us Eggheads!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

Comments