Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Drbbq...Reserve Grand

Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,341
edited 4:05AM in EggHead Forum
Just heard from Yankee.....Bonesmokers takes Reserve Grand Championship (2nd overall) at Plant City[p]Congrats Ray.
Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
·

Comments

• BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Nature Boy,
    A big congratulations to Ray.[p]Regards,
    New Bob

·
  • Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    Nature Boy,
    Great Job!

·
  • MR HMR H Posts: 109
    Nature Boy,
    I was there. Drbbq was putting out some wonderful tasting food. Ray is truley a champion.[p]CONGRATS DRBBQ[p]Howard in Bartow

·
  • Nature Boy,[p]WADAGO RAY!
    ·
  • SqueezeSqueeze Posts: 707
    Chris...Thanks for the great news! Way to go Ray!!
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 15,566
    Nature Boy, and another notch in the gun, huh!

Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Ray,
    You go guy! -RP

·
  • WAY TO GO RAY!!!!!!!. .. .congrats!!
    ·
  • I'm no Judge however, he did have the best Ribs on the block! Hey, He had some good help too! Way ta go!
    ·
  • Nature Boy,
    Congratulations, Ray, especially on the great showing on brisket. I think I am going to have to re-up on one of your cooking classes, my brisket is still a strictly hit or miss deal (mostly miss). [p]Brett

·
  • drbbqdrbbq Posts: 1,152
    Thanks guys.[p]It was fun.
    My eggs were spot on all weekend. Great food and a great time. My dish washer QBH did a fine job of helping out. [p]Good to see Mr. H, Rick from Todd's (The Lakeland Dealer), liled, Bob from Florida, Bucs Fan Jim and everyone else I'm forgetting. [p]

Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
    ·
  • drbbq,Congrats to you. Would have loved to come hang out and watched. Are you cooking the contest in Starke in a few weeks?
    Poppasam

·
    Thanks Sam,[p]No Starke for me, I gotta take a little trip to Texas.
    Maybe Felda and or Sebring. Come on down.

Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
    ·
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
    drbbq,[p]Texas?[p]Tell us more!![p]Evans
    ·
    Chubby,[p]It's a little research for next years book. I gotta meet with some old friends in Houston, Austin and DFW, and eat in as many old Texas BBQ joints as possible in 8 days. No real time for fun, unless you count the actual business as fun, but I won't say no to a guest at one of the many meals. I'll be there from December 1st til the 9th. I'll post again as I get the schedule firmed up.
    Where do you live?[p]

Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
    ·
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
    drbbq,[p]I'm just outside Houston... NW, in Cypress![p]I might be in for some fun!![p]I'll stay tuned for more details.[p]Evans[p]
    ·
  • JSlotJSlot Posts: 1,218
    Congrats, Ray!!!! I just heard the news. Wish we coulda made it down.

Jim
    ·