Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Drbbq...Reserve Grand

Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,320
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just heard from Yankee.....Bonesmokers takes Reserve Grand Championship (2nd overall) at Plant City[p]Congrats Ray.
Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
·

Comments

• BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Nature Boy,
    A big congratulations to Ray.[p]Regards,
    New Bob

·
  • Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    Nature Boy,
    Great Job!

·
  • MR HMR H Posts: 109
    Nature Boy,
    I was there. Drbbq was putting out some wonderful tasting food. Ray is truley a champion.[p]CONGRATS DRBBQ[p]Howard in Bartow

·
  • Nature Boy,[p]WADAGO RAY!
    ·
  • SqueezeSqueeze Posts: 707
    Chris...Thanks for the great news! Way to go Ray!!
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 14,114
    Nature Boy, and another notch in the gun, huh!

Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Ray,
    You go guy! -RP

·
  • WAY TO GO RAY!!!!!!!. .. .congrats!!
    ·
  • I'm no Judge however, he did have the best Ribs on the block! Hey, He had some good help too! Way ta go!
    ·
  • Nature Boy,
    Congratulations, Ray, especially on the great showing on brisket. I think I am going to have to re-up on one of your cooking classes, my brisket is still a strictly hit or miss deal (mostly miss). [p]Brett

·
  • drbbqdrbbq Posts: 1,152
    Thanks guys.[p]It was fun.
    My eggs were spot on all weekend. Great food and a great time. My dish washer QBH did a fine job of helping out. [p]Good to see Mr. H, Rick from Todd's (The Lakeland Dealer), liled, Bob from Florida, Bucs Fan Jim and everyone else I'm forgetting. [p]

Ray Lampe
    Dr. BBQ
    ·
  • drbbq,Congrats to you. Would have loved to come hang out and watched. Are you cooking the contest in Starke in a few weeks?
    Poppasam

·
    Thanks Sam,[p]No Starke for me, I gotta take a little trip to Texas.
    Maybe Felda and or Sebring. Come on down.

Ray Lampe
    Dr. BBQ
    ·
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
    drbbq,[p]Texas?[p]Tell us more!![p]Evans
    ·
    Chubby,[p]It's a little research for next years book. I gotta meet with some old friends in Houston, Austin and DFW, and eat in as many old Texas BBQ joints as possible in 8 days. No real time for fun, unless you count the actual business as fun, but I won't say no to a guest at one of the many meals. I'll be there from December 1st til the 9th. I'll post again as I get the schedule firmed up.
    Where do you live?[p]

Ray Lampe
    Dr. BBQ
    ·
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
    drbbq,[p]I'm just outside Houston... NW, in Cypress![p]I might be in for some fun!![p]I'll stay tuned for more details.[p]Evans[p]
    ·
  • JSlotJSlot Posts: 1,218
    Congrats, Ray!!!! I just heard the news. Wish we coulda made it down.

Jim
    ·