Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

new guy

Long story a few weeks ago I found out that I'm going to be getting a LBGE from my boss who is a bge retailer for helping him out this winter. I have wanted one for a few years now, and I cant wait to finally get one. for the last week or two I have been reading through this forum, and I am really pleased with the great amount of solid information around here.

So far I have decided that before I go all out with an adjustable rig of sorts im going to go with a standard place setter until I really start to figure out what im doing. Im also going to have to pick up a thermapen because from what I see on here it is pretty much the best way to go.

It is also really great to see all of the egg tables on here, I think I have made about 10 or so at work, and the current tables we sell are really turning out nice. unfortunately after seeing some of the built in egg stations on here im really starting to want to make a nice permanent cooking area in the backyard, but im not sure if i want to give up the ability to go portable with the egg quite yet. I figured I would throw up a picture of one of the XL tables right after it was finished and before it was stained.

thanks for all the great info, now im off to do some more reading, haha

Comments