Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I've been working for 34 hours so I'm going OT and juvenile

henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
Another post got me thinking...I need something to sell. I spend so much damn time on here I might as well make a profit while wasting my life away here. So here's a shout out to any investors.

Naturally I'm known for my love of Ozark Oak so with that in mind....OO underwear. Each article of clothing will be embossed with a replica of my beloved OO bag right on the crotch with those ever popular "butt messages" printed on the back.

For the men:
Lump's up front
My lump loves low and slow
Hey, check out my lump
Don't crush the lump

For the ladies:
I've got no lump
Quit staring...it's a bag of charcoal
Is your lump cold?
I'm the one with the eggs

For the elderly...
I've got more dust than lump
I can't get this lump lit

And for our lbgt egging friends...
The Ellen Degeneres...I dont need no lump
The Rock Hudson. ..I'll take the lump
For the transgendered. .. no more lump or I hid the lump.

Everyone is included in this offer for a chance to have undergarments that let's everyone know how you feel about your lump.

BUT WAIT...As eggers we know how important size is, so the next 100 orders will receive free monogrammed initials of their egg size. From @Mickey and his "mini" to @Little Steven and his "extra large". You'll also receive your free "I like the way mickey rubs it" t-shirt including 6 oz of ancho chile powder.

Shark Tank anyone? Hey, it's better than mangrates.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments