Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Man Night Cook

Well the wife took the kids to grandmas and since it is a gorgeous day in the PNW (65 and sunny) she decided to stay over there. So I stayed home and having a couple hours of "me" time. and decided to try something.

Last night we made chicken bombs (which were amazing!) I had some scraps of chicken left over so I just coated them in dizzy dust and grilled them. Well because of the coating and i grilled everything direct they turned into grilled chicken nuggets!

So tonight I decided to cube up some chicken, make some grilled chicken bites. Some are wrapped in bacon and seasoned with dizzy dust. Some are wrapped with bacon, seasoned with brown sugar and dizzy dust, and some have added a mixture of ranch and siracha.

Also enjoying a stick (@hapster), Kona brew, and some time in the Word. Man time indeed. Will let you know how the chicken turns out.

Comments