Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Help Tab

I've been posting here for a long time and have referred hundreds of people to the link to this forum and told them to check it out.  It never dawned on me why some claimed to have problems understanding it.  So today I took a look at the home page to see what might be causing them a problem.  After some searching it dawned on me that there's no "Help" tab for people to check if they have a problem.  At least I couldn't find one.

So if someone asked how to post a photo, the only way they could get an answer would be to post the question and hope someone would reply with instructions.  Of if someone asked how to register, or search for posts about a particular subject or how to edit a post?  The list of questions could be many in number but all have probably been asked before.  So maybe if there was a "Help" section, the answers to most questions could be easily found there.

Just a thought.

Spring "There I Go Thinking Again" Chicken

Spring Texas USA

Comments

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    +1 For the "help" section.  There should also be a sticky for "The Beginners Guide".  I know several people have taken the time to type these guides out and they just get lost.  I know you can search for them, but mostly likely the people who need it wont use the search bar.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255

I tried the search bar but could not locate some of the instructions I was seeking probably because everyone calls it a different name when posting.  It would be much better for the question to be answered with a link to the help section covering that particular question.  Or just use a good generic title to the subject.  Photos: Posting Photos: Posting Photos text body: Posting Multiple Photos: Editing Photos: etc.; Videos: Posting Videos: Video Length: etc, and so on.

Spring "Seems Like It Would Be Easier Than Fighting It Over And Over" Chicken