Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Egg Owner!

Options
2»

Comments

• Stidrvr
    Stidrvr Posts: 54
    Options
    grege345 said:
    Welp that's it. It has been christened!! How you going to bring up the next egg to the wife?
    Is everyone sitting down for this? Im just going to go out an say it, It was her idea. 

There was a guy about 1.5hrs away that was selling an XL with side tables and nest for 900. It was promised to someone before I could get there. The wife started looking into it and found out about the differences in the large and xl and how many people prefer the large over the xl, etc. I was concerned about not having a warranty as well with used.  But then she had suggested getting another large at some point.

• Mike_the_BBQ_Fanatic
    Options
    Welcome sir...good looking burgers
    Making the neighbors jealous in Pleasant Hill, Ia one cook at a time...
  • Brimo
    Brimo Posts: 53
    edited March 2014
    Options
    grege345 said:
    Welp that's it. It has been christened!! How you going to bring up the next egg to the wife?
    He won't have any problem with that. Just keep cooking for her. Worked perfectly for me. Especially after he does those pork butts. Welcome Stidrvr!
  • Stidrvr
    Stidrvr Posts: 54
    Options
    Brimo said:
    grege345 said:
    He won't have any problem with that. Just keep cooking for her. Worked perfectly for me. Especially after he does those pork butts. Welcome Stidrvr!
    I forgot to add that the Ranch Kettle was a surprise gift from my wife. So she is the enabler. :D