Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PITA

Not the bread... the forum... I keep having to sign in and it's a real PITA!

Anyone else experiencing this problem?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Comments

• Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    Same issue. Need to sign in every time.
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Yes, same thing here. Sometimes you can just refresh the page and it logs back in. Saves a few clicks. Its been wonky since last night. I think @henapple posts broke it ;)
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    Same here... I've been wonky since last night.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Just refresh as @DMW says.
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• Shiff
    Shiff Posts: 1,835
    Not happening for me.  I just went to the page for the first time this morning and I was already logged in as usual.  Is it now working for others?
    Large BGE
    Barry, Lancaster, PA
  • Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    Still happening.  I was signed in, until I opened this thread, then had to refresh to sign back in.
    Just refresh as @DMW says.
    I have been but, that does not always work.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Me too! - no rhyme or reason either! 
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Did you try clicking the back button. As soon as I see the "sign in" I click the back button then refresh. Works everytime for me
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    To make matters worse, I just got a red banner telling me I was trying to sign in too often. I drop kicked the laptop.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• To make matters worse, I just got a red banner telling me I was trying to sign in too often. I drop kicked the laptop.
    I think that's what happens when you go over 25,000 posts!
    To make matters worse, I just got a red banner telling me I was trying to sign in too often. I drop kicked the laptop.
    Suppose you are bye....
    Only took 25,303 posts...lol
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    It's been happening to me since last night with multiple browsers.
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    From the posts above I'd say the system administrator has the right folks on the "just for fun let's log this idiot out and see if he can remember his user ID and password while in a drunken stupor" list…. just saying.
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • TUTTLE871
    TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    @Little Steven‌ I blame this on Obama, or the Canadian Prime Minister.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,453
    are you asking for A TIP to fix your PITA  :D
    canuckland
  • hondabbq
    hondabbq Posts: 1,980
    It only happens to me in my iPhone or iPad. Work PC and home laptop I don't need to sign in. Been like that for me since I joined a year ago.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832

From the posts above I'd say the system administrator has the right folks on the "just for fun let's log this idiot out and see if he can remember his user ID and password while in a drunken stupor" list…. just saying.

Hmmm, I'm one if those above... :-? Yeah, you're probably right. :)
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker