Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Batter Up!

Options
Got to get over to Costco today or tomorrow and stock up on peanuts and cracker jacks... opening day is just about here!

I'm a Rangers fan and it's already looking bad; but, it's a long season so there's hope for everyone (except maybe the Astros).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Been a Yanks fan since I was a kid watching Mickey, Yogi and Whitey. A-Roid has made it harder in recent years, but hopefully, that's over now.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Charlesmaneri
    Charlesmaneri Posts: 1,295
    Options
    @Carolina Q‌ I have also been a Yankee fan all my life I agree with the A- Roid situation my concern this year is what are we going to do in the 9th inning without Mo ?
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Woot wootimage
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    Phillies @ Rangers for season opener on Monday. Was supposed to be Darvish vs. Lee but Darvish is out with a sore neck so we got Tanner Scheppers on the mound.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    Red Sox fan here < ducks >
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    ... what are we going to do in the 9th inning without Mo ?
    Good question. Still, I'm glad he didn't hang around until he finally had a disastrous year and then bailed. Hope that's not what Jeter has done. Be nice if he can stay healthy, have a decent year and enjoy his farewell tour.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Buckdodger
    Buckdodger Posts: 957
    Options
    Braves fan here and a Miami Dolphins fan. (Win or Tie). :(

Opelika, Alabama
  • cortguitarman
    cortguitarman Posts: 2,061
    Options
    Yanks fan here as well.
    Mark Annville, PA
  • Chris_Wang
    Chris_Wang Posts: 1,254
    Options
    Go Braves (or Barves depending on which Atlanta baseball team is playing).

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    Go A's!!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
  • bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Options
    Giants all the way..

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Go A's!!
    Go A's!
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!