Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Do ya really "need" a Thermapen?

NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 4,554
edited March 29 in EggHead Forum
Thanks!!! @"The Cen-Tex Smoker"‌ @cazzy‌ @"Little Steven"‌ @henapple@coffeeguydenton@Skiddymarker@RRP@SmokeyPitt@Chris_Wang@Mike_the_BBQ_Fanatic@DMW‌ ....
Yes I DO! After having to break out my Fluke meter with food probe on my last brisket (because out of 4 thermometers I could trust 0 of them). That $h!t won't happen again. SWMBO ordered me the red backlit Thermapen. Really wanted to find the Husker one that one of our forum members has but, I'm happy with the red backlit. More than anything though I'm happy to get something of quality I can trust. With my work I purchase the highest quality tools and test instruments because I believe strongly in not guessing if my diagnosis is half assed. Now I regret buying these other 4 cheap pos thermometers. Do yourself a favor and skip all the BS and get the Thermapen.
LBGE, SS Table and Stoker
Die Hard HUSKER and BRONCO FAN
Middleburg, FL

Comments