Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Man's Best Friend

Comments

• NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 16,870
    @Hairless_Hand‌...smart pooch waits patiently for Daddy by the BGE. ;-)
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
    @chashans‌...very cool!
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • calracefancalracefan Posts: 602
    SaltySam said:
    This is my favorite picture of my dog, Indie. I had just picked her up from the vet and she was NOT happy. I have this picture saved as the screensaver on my phone and crack up each time I see it. My wife wanted a Yorkie, but I think I love her the most. Good grief, I love that pooch. She's by my side always.
    SaltySam , I have 2 Yorkies, my little one Teddy looks just like your Indie. My other ,Kane is silver on his back with light tan head and legs. They are super smart little guys ! Stick to me like glue when I am home.
    Ova B.
    Fulton MO
  • tulocaytulocay Posts: 1,737
    Hooch, our 4 year old lab. Total ADD for the tennis ball. In the second picture, there must be a tennis ball in the bucket. Notice my neighbors XL in the background!
    LBGE, Marietta, GA
  • reh111reh111 Posts: 188
    My buddy
    @tulocay‌...when we first got our Lili Ann the first thing we noticed was her extreme ball drive. She carries a ball everywhere...taking a dump has a ball, puss w/ a ball, chasing squirrels or rabbits but as she's chasing them she's pulsating the ball so it's her hauling ass and a very rapid squeak, squeak, squeak.. funniest damn thing to watch.
    @J_Que‌ @reh111‌ good looking pups thanks 4 sharing ^~^
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • cortguitarmancortguitarman Posts: 2,061
    Lil Ann? That wouldn't be in reference to the book Where the Red Fern Grows would it? I love that book. I share it with my students every year.
    Mark Annville, PA
  • Here's our lab Mitchel watching the street waiting for my wife to get home!

Demorest, Ga.    1MBGE
    edited March 2014

Lil Ann? That wouldn't be in reference to the book Where the Red Fern Grows would it? I love that book. I share it with my students every year.

No actually ABMCR (American Belgian Malinois Club/Rescue) dubbed her Lili for the flower because she was found living behind a Home Depot in Homestead FL where some ads clown dumped her. We added the Ann to make it Lili Ann :o3 Check out this awesome organization and all that they do >>> http://www.malinoisrescue.org/
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • MrossMross Posts: 338
    Love and cherish your dogs. Mine is dying of cancer and I am not sure who is gonna go first. Me or her.
    Duncan, SC
    @Mross‌...so sorry to hear this. Never easy to have a family member in pain. :-(
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • GadflyGadfly Posts: 121
    No cat thread? am I the only one who's got a cat?
  • billyraybillyray Posts: 1,172
    Here's our chocolate Lab "Baby Ruth"
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small and waiting on a mini
  • chashanschashans Posts: 418
    Gadfly said:
    My neighbor's cat. Comes by everyday for a fish treat.image
    LARGE, MINI BGE    SAN DIEGO, CA            An alcoholic with a barbecuing problem.

• jimreed777jimreed777 Posts: 323
    Here's our lab Mitchel watching the street waiting for my wife to get home!

how old?

• jimreed777jimreed777 Posts: 323
    It appears chocolate labs FTW!!
    edited March 2014
    chashans said:

Gadfly said:

My neighbor's cat. Comes by everyday for a fish treat.image
    Nope. I've got two bad ass cats (at one point I had 5 of them). So there ya go.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 22,859
    if you say kitty in my house the dog starts jumping around like he is on a pogo stick, that here kitty kitty commercial is a riot watching him
    Our girl will chase the outdoor neighbor cats when they wander in the fenced in acreage. But, she avoids our kitty's inside the house. I strongly believe our kitty's know she isn't allowed to "eat" them so they stalk her a little bit. So our girl does an about face move and goes in the other direction. Pretty funny to watch. My SWMBO says the kitty's just want to be her friend...I tell her they are plotting something sinister and devious. :-P
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • Miked125Miked125 Posts: 441
    This is Miles,he is a cross between a beagle and Boston terrier; will follow you wherever you go and insists on sleeping on top of you. If you hasn't met you he will likely howl at you.

@Miked125‌...beautiful combination and love the bridle pattern :o3
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • Miked125Miked125 Posts: 441
    @Miked125‌...beautiful combination and love the bridle pattern :o3
    Yeah I really like the brindle colors in dogs, my sister has a brindle boxer and he thinks he is one also....
    @Miked125‌ I have a couple of friends with gorgeous solid Black Malinois and a few of them with beautiful Bridle Dutchies (Dutch Shepherd). Most of which are Working Dogs.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,445
    Here is the newest member of the family... Meet Stella, 10wk old yellow lab that looks like a Goldie... My sister in law's new pup, a new sister for their 6yo golden Clark and a new cousin for Bach & Mozart

imageimage
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 9,058
    hapster said:
    Here is the newest member of the family... Meet Stella, 10wk old yellow lab that looks like a Goldie... My sister in law's new pup, a new sister for their 6yo golden Clark and a new cousin for Bach & Mozart
    She's beautiful!  Stella is going to be a big girl!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
    edited March 2014
    @hapster‌...cute pup! Sort of reminds me of "Yellow Dog" on Funny Farm. Lol
    Funny Farm Clips:
    @cazzy‌ +1 ya she's gonna be a Big Girl.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • tulocaytulocay Posts: 1,737
    Big feet on that pup. Big feet = big piles to clean up?
    LBGE, Marietta, GA
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 9,058

This will NEVER get old.   =))
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....