Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Albacore Tuna and Tabasco Jelly Stuffed Mushrooms

TUTTLE871
TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
edited March 2014 in Forum List
A friend of mine gave me some albacore tuna he had so I took it with a big smile on my face. All I did was dust with DP Raging river and squeezed some lemon juice over each steak and let them sit for an hour or so. I am a mushroom fanatic and am always of thinking of ways to stuff them. I did one with Gorgonzola and the habanero peach sauce I got from some crazy bat S...ttt friend of mine. And the other I was noticing a jar of Tabasco jalapeño jelly (hell why not). Spooned some jelly in and topped with Gorgonzola as well.

Threw the shrooms on and the asparagus at 425 and let them get to my liking, the tuna about 2.5 min each side and pulled. I didn't tell the wife what was in the shrooms and she bit into the jelly one and started asking a thousand questions about them. If you like mushrooms this was a hit and I already am doing them again Friday for company we are having.imageimageimage

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

Comments