Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT-Lawn mowers/tractors

Watcha got?
Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

·

Comments

• BustersdadBustersdad Posts: 246
    Have an MTD lawn tractor...seen better days, looking for an old Case Garden Tractor
    ·
  • DMWDMW Posts: 7,093
    $35/cut here.
    My Facebook Place where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - Hasty Bake Legacy - Black Stone Pizza Oven - Gasser - 30" Firepit w/SS Cooking Grid
    ·
  • KennyLeeKennyLee Posts: 689
    Toro 22" self-propelled.  I'm on my second one and the first one lasted about a decade or a little more.  Has been a pretty good machine for me.  Average size yard and mow very often from April-October or so. 

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

·
  • dihtndihtn Posts: 177
    46" John Deere.
    ·
  • stevesailsstevesails Posts: 981
    Nothing moved into condo. Had a 33 inch cut walk behind. Yard machine I think briggs and stratten. 2nd pull start every time
    XL   Walled Lake, MI

·
  • NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 11,210
    42" TroyBilt Bronco with bagger attachment.
    LBGE 2012, Mini MAX 2014, SS Table and Stoker
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Middleburg, FL
    ·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,857
    Am using a JD LA135 on my yard. 42" cut with 22hp Briggs In the barn I have 2 early model cub cadets, a older JD rider and a wheel horse The latter 4 were my dads that all still run but someday I would like to bring back to new condition.

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • Deere D140, 48" cut.
    Madison, CT
    LBGE June 2013. 

·
  • jls9595jls9595 Posts: 1,349
    Here's mine. I really like it so far, bought it on mowersdirect.com 2 years ago. image
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
    ·
  • egger aveegger ave Posts: 580
    Honda commercial self-propelled mower. Grass cutting season in about 9-10 months where I live.
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 4 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. "Friends don't let friends cook with propane"
    ·
  • GreenhawKGreenhawK Posts: 398
    Scag Turf Tiger
    Large BGE Decatur, AL
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,417
    I used to use an old Craftsman electric until I hardscaped my entire backyard.
    ·
  • hondabbqhondabbq Posts: 1,263
    JD x320.

Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Motley Brew.

·
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,707
    edited March 2014
    81 honda mower my in law pulled out of storage 5 yrs ago and gave to us.
    Thing starts like a champ I've only changed plug and fuel line to date. Heck never sharpened blades and that's on the to do list.
    They really don't make em like they used to.
    Seattle, WA
    ·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,526

JD X304.

Lots of fun to wiz around. It cuts the grass as well.

:D

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,056
    $54/month takes care of it for me
    ·
  • njlnjl Posts: 818
    Snapper 30" RER.
    ·
  • John Deere LX 277 tractor with a 46" mulcher deck.  (Don't ever buy the mulcher deck.)   I trim the yard with a Troy Built push mower.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Husqvarna RZ5424 for the yard John Deere 3038 for the farm and hunting properties.
    Lexington TN
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,595
    Cub Cadet zero degree 54" cut.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • johnkitchensjohnkitchens Posts: 3,670
    I used to have a 60" Yazoo. It was way too much mower for my little yard. I sold it and bought a 17.5 HP Murray with a 42" cut from Wal Mart. It did the trick just fine for my little yard. 

A few years later I moved, and now I have a big yard. The previous owner had a landscaping company do the yard. They called me and asked if they could take care of the yard for me as well. 

I told them I cut my own grass. The next day I cut it, and 5 hours later I still wasn't finished with cutting, and I still hadn't done the weed eating or blowing off everything. I stopped and called the yard man and told him to put me on his list. 

It is the best $200 I spend every month.
    Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,148
    Me, I'm a B&S push mower guy, my yard is about 11,000 sq ft. I do have a high speed reel as it rains a lot in the PNW.

My brother is an expert - they have at  least 4 acres of grass, he has a Ferris. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • BckPorchGrilnBckPorchGriln Posts: 99
    edited March 2014

I've got a John Deere D110 42 inch cut with the hydrostatic transmission. Best investment since I got married and bought a house last summer!image

Demorest, Ga.    1MBGE
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Nothing fancy here
    image.jpg 1012.7K
  • dstrbd488dstrbd488 Posts: 65
    1984 john deere 160. Went with my grandpa to pick it out new and got it from him when he got another one. Still starts right away and cuts almost as good as it did new
    ·
  • cortguitarmancortguitarman Posts: 2,024
    Ariens Zoom 44" zero turn. Love my mower.
    Mark Annville, PA
    ·
  • calracefancalracefan Posts: 498
    John Deere LT 180 , 46" deck. Snapper Commercial push mower.
    Ova B.
    Fulton MO
    ·
  • EX Mark zero turn 60" cut for roughly 3 acres.

·
  • yumdingeryumdinger Posts: 193
    2 Honda Self propelled Walk behinds with Hydrostatic and A John Deere 42" D120.
    ·
  • td66snrftd66snrf Posts: 774
    I'm not sure what my gardener uses I'll have to ask him next week.
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
    ·