Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What will you be egg'ing for Easter?

XLBalco
XLBalco Posts: 607
edited March 2014 in EggHead Forum

it appears we will be hosting our first holiday since we have had kids...  mixed reaction as I enjoy cooking on the egg but with 3 1/2 yr old twins and an 18 month old, time is at a premium around here.

it will be some of the the in-laws coming over... about 6 adults, a teenager and an almost not a teenager.  the good news is, I have full reign over the menu... so if I want to make this our first and last holiday we will have the bare minimum... very tempting to tell you the truth and the wife didn't flinch when I said it

with that said I will probably cave in and do the right thing and try to do it right... I will probably be responsible for the main dish and tell everyone else bring the sides...  thought  about a turkey but then thought about just doing a couple of whole turkey breasts or ham or something.

haven't done a ham yet- best place to pick one up I would assume is the butcher?

anyone have their menus planned out already?

Comments