Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A few extra bags of Rockwood in Northern Va

Options
I have a 8 extra 20lb bags of Rockwood left over from the group buy in Northern Va if anyone is interested they can be picked up in either Chantilly or Bristow. Shoot me a message if interested.
Bristow Virginia XL&Mini One of the best feelings in life is watching other people enjoy the food I cooked!

Comments

• roblew
    roblew Posts: 78
    Options
    Wish I was a "little" closer… I just ordered eight bags.
    Ringgold GA LBGE
  • GeorgeS
    GeorgeS Posts: 955
    Options
    I might have to throw in a pizza or something! Come on over looks like about 8 hours and 45 minutes.
    Bristow Virginia XL&Mini One of the best feelings in life is watching other people enjoy the food I cooked!
  • chainsaw19
    chainsaw19 Posts: 257
    Options
    I'd take you up on this but have 20 heading this way in pending MD group buy, if you don't find someone I may have a guy who didn't get any this go around
    Large BGE Middletown, MD
  • GeorgeS
    Options
    @chainsaw19‌ Thank you very much! I will post here if someone scoops them up but otherwise they are still up for grabs.
  • KSwoll
    KSwoll Posts: 129
    Options
    @GeorgeS I wouldn't mind taking a few bags off of your hands and I am pretty sure my neighbor wouldn't mind buying a few too. I am in the Bristow area.
    XL, Large, Medium, and Mini Max
    Northern Virgina
  • GeorgeS
    Options
    @KSwoll I sold two bags today and I have six bags left. Sent you an PM.
  • KSwoll
    KSwoll Posts: 129
    Options
    @GeorgeS just wanted to say thanks for allowing us to get in on your group buy. You might have a few more folks to go in on the next buy, if it is as good as everyone says it is. Hopefully we can catch up with each other at Dizzy Fest.
    XL, Large, Medium, and Mini Max
    Northern Virgina
  • GeorgeS
    Options
    @KSwoll‌ you are welcome! It was nice talking with you and I will keep an eye out for you at Dizzy Fest. Thanks for helping me out with some of the extra bags!