Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First try at ABT's last night (few photos)

Options
My wife mentioned she wanted to make jalapeno poppers last night and I thought I'd find a way to get them a little more interesting.  I found out about ABT's and instantly decided that I needed this in my life.

I stopped on the way home and picked up a few more jalapenos and some bacon.  I figured I'd rather make some more than needed so I could bring some into the office to share.  I ended up getting some regular Hormel Black Label bacon.  Nothing too fancy.

Started up the Egg as soon as I got home.  I sliced, stuffed and wrapped them up and by that time the Egg was holding at 240.  I threw them on and smoked them over some cherry and hickory for 75 minutes.  As I type this, I think I was supposed have been on there for 90-120 minutes.  They turned out really great still!  

Here are a few pictures!

imageimageimage

Comments