Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I finally got confirmation that I can grill

My wife is a picky eater. Very picky.

There is a BBQ joint about 35 miles away that we go to from time to time. My wife loves their sauce, and she always orders the grilled half chicken. She loves it. She has requested it on many occasions and never passes it up. 

This weekend we had to attend her grandmother's 87th birthday party at this same restaurant. As usual my wife ordered the grilled chicken. After the meal I asked her how it was. "It was good, but yours is better." What??? She said it again. Mine was better. 

Now this may not be a big deal to you fellas that hear this all the time, but I have never heard it.  I felt pretty good when I walked out of there Saturday afternoon.  Every time I cook I try to learn and perfect it. I am looking forward to trying new things. 

I would also like to thank the members here at this forum. All of you have been a great inspiration to me and have given me new ideas and the confidence that I can do it and do it right!

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's

Comments