Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Smoked Chicken Fried Rice

Options
Took the stock off and Mrs. Wanted to cook her chicken fried rice with leftover spatchcock chicken. First up onions then peas then carrots, then eggs, some sauces and finally chicken imageimageimageimage

NW IA

2 LBGE, 1 SBGE, 22.5 WSM, 1 Smokey Joe

Comments

• stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    Options
    Cool setup......where's the wok from?
  • Brisket_Fanatic
    Brisket_Fanatic Posts: 2,884
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Thanks, it's from the Ceramic Grill Store! It sits in a spider also from the ceramic grill store. 

NW IA

• stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    Options

Thanks, it's from the Ceramic Grill Store! It sits in a spider also from the ceramic grill store. 
    Damn......that's embarrassing.  They're one of my dealers.  Maybe I need to visit the website more often.   #-o
  • chashans
    chashans Posts: 418
    Options
    I received mine last week...hand hammered wok from The Wok Shop in San Francisco (really nice folks there) and the spider from the Ceramic Grill Store.
    LARGE, MINI BGE    SAN DIEGO, CA            An alcoholic with a barbecuing problem.

• Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    I got a wok and let rust. I need to give it another shot and make sure to season it as soon as I get it
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • chashans
    chashans Posts: 418
    Options
    I got a wok and let rust. I need to give it another shot and make sure to season it as soon as I get it
    You might be able to repair the one that you have.
    LARGE, MINI BGE    SAN DIEGO, CA            An alcoholic with a barbecuing problem.

• NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    Options
    Looks Good.  I cant wait for the spring weather because it is so much easier to do some BGE Wok recipes.  I use a WOO Ring with a 16" Wok (carbon steel from "the wok shop").  Nice cook and this reminds me I have to dig through the forum and bookmark a few new WOK ideas!  
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • Brisket_Fanatic
    Options
    @NDG‌ Thanks

NW IA