Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The GA Mt. Eggfest Demo Eggs.......

Options
egret
egret Posts: 4,170
edited March 2014 in EggHead Forum
.......have now been priced. We got a lot of input and help from the distributor this time setting the prices! $-)
Also, you get two free taster tickets with each egg purchase........a $40 value.

http://www.mountainegg.com/demoeggs.php

Comments

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Can you have them set a price without tickets to the fest? Kinda sucks for the cooks who have already paid for cook tickets.
  • egret
    Options
    The distributor had instituted a minimum price policy that all the dealers have to follow. We had to negotiate these prices which caused us to be very late getting started. I can refund your cook's fees, or if you have a couple of friends or family that want to attend as tasters I can issue taster tickets to them. Thanks for the question......this is one thing I hadn't thought about!
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Random side question...the demo eggs don't typically come with plate setters.  Do they provide plate setters for the cooks to use during the fest?  What do they do with all of those used setters? 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• egret
    Options
    Plate setters aren't provided.  :( All those used plate setters would be a real problem.......however, I am thinking about making those an optional part of the package next year since a number of people have asked. 
  • egret
    Options
    We have a bit of misinformation on the web site regarding the demo eggs. The egg nest is provided as part of the package and all accessories will be offered at 15% discount. Will get it changed soon......