Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just the ladies...

Options

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Gotta get groceries and get to Salado to be mickey's. ...whatever
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    henapple said:

Have you ever ordered another Woodford and thought....I shouldn't have.

I've only ever had one glass of Woodford. I was cherishing every sip...then some **** dumped cherry juice in it!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Angus1978
    Angus1978 Posts: 390
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Have you ever ordered another Woodford and thought....I shouldn't have.
    I've only ever had one glass of Woodford. I was cherishing every sip...then some **** dumped cherry juice in it!

What the damn hell!!!
    LBGE and Primo XL Plano TX All right all right alllll riight
  • henapple
    Options
    Love it..that's me and Mickey
  • Navymom
    Navymom Posts: 167
    Options
    Here's a female point of view (claiming to be a lady would be a stretch for me), we chose to join a make dominated forum if the posts bothered us we wouldn't be here. If I don't like the thread I move on to the next one.
    Wear maroon, live maroon, bleed maroon.
    Fightin' Texas Aggies Fly Navy.
    Denton TX
  • henapple
    Options
    That's why I don't look at @Eggcelsior post.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Navymom said:
    Here's a female point of view (claiming to be a lady would be a stretch for me), we chose to join a make dominated forum if the posts bothered us we wouldn't be here. If I don't like the thread I move on to the next one.

Any chance you are coming to Salado Sat? Only about 190 miles south on I-35.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• henapple
    Options
    I'll be there waiting on your retired ass....
  • Navymom
    Options
    Mickey said:

Navymom said:

Yes, we'll be there driving down tomorrow. Had a hard time deciding what beverage to bring for Saturday.

Denton TX
  • Angus1978
    Options
    Good point. Should I just bring extra PBR? Or extra bourbon? Hmmmmm
  • henapple
    Options
    @Navymom‌ ...bring yourself. There'll be plenty. Pimp slap me if you want
  • Angus1978
    Options
    She might. Or not. Seems totes cool
  • Navymom
    Options
    We're good, beer for the day and hard stuff for the evening. I won't slap anybody till I get to know them.
    Denton TX
  • Mickey
    Options
    Navymom said:
    Navymom said:

Yes, we'll be there driving down tomorrow. Had a hard time deciding what beverage to bring for Saturday.

I will have lots of free beer under the Toyota tent both Fri & Sat nights party. Don't need any. 2 very large coolers waiting for you and not a damn PBR in them.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• BckPorchGriln
    Options
    henapple said:
    Dude you're on vicitin...shut up and go to sleep
    It's actually Vicodin...
    Demorest, Ga.    1MBGE
  • Mickey
    Options
    henapple said:
    Dude you're on vicitin...shut up and go to sleep
    It's actually Vicodin...

After 3 six packs of PBR and the best of a fifth of Woodford it's vicitin. He is a nasty drunk. You don't want to get him started and I have to live with him Fri and Sat. Thank you

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    henapple said:

That's why I don't look at @Eggcelsior post.

• Dawnl
    Dawnl Posts: 252
    Options
    I don't post often but am on here every morning before work and I can tell you, have gone to work with a smile on my face more than once.  Carry on!
    Ottawa Valley, Ontario
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    henapple said:
    @henapple, where are you?
    I'm all the way in Rockwall. ..it was either get stuck in 5 o'clock traffic or stop and drink. ..duh
    Sh!t!! Had I known that I would have come and met you for a drink. Or 3.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    Griffin said:

henapple said:

@henapple, where are you?
    I'm all the way in Rockwall. ..it was either get stuck in 5 o'clock traffic or stop and drink. ..duh
    Sh!t!! Had I known that I would have come and met you for a drink. Or 3.

You could have been the dude.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • NecessaryIndulg
    Options
    It takes a lot to offend me.  I usually just laugh at the craziness -- especially when y'all are "drunk forum-ing" . . .  
    I'll take funny over complaining any day.  And like @Navymom said:  if I don't like it, I move on.  
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences.  
    You can also find me on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter.
  • Mickey
    Options

It takes a lot to offend me.  I usually just laugh at the craziness -- especially when y'all are "drunk forum-ing" . . .  
    I'll take funny over complaining any day.  And like @Navymom said:  if I don't like it, I move on.  

Sure wish you were joining us kid.

• NecessaryIndulg
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Me too, @Mickey!  I will make it to Salado one of these days... it looks too fun to miss!  ;)
    You will be at GA Mountain in Hiawassee, right? 
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences.  
    You can also find me on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter.
  • Mickey
    Options

Mickey said:

Me too, @Mickey!  I will make it to Salado one of these days... it looks too fun to miss!  ;)
    You will be at GA Mountain in Hiawassee, right? 

Yes. See you there. Our loss for Salado.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    In the spirit of the OP's thread....

Hey Ladies!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Naf5uJYGoiU

Options
    I, for one, love this forum. The wealth of knowledge here is outstanding and appreciated. However, I have a lot of Marines in my family, so I guess my sense of humor is a little warped. That being said, it really takes a lot to offend me. My forum name is Dredger because Hubby and I are recreational gold prospectors, but I am female. Carry on, men.
    Large BGE
    Greenville, SC
  • GrannyX4
    GrannyX4 Posts: 1,491
    Options
    Dredger said:
    I, for one, love this forum. The wealth of knowledge here is outstanding and appreciated. However, I have a lot of Marines in my family, so I guess my sense of humor is a little warped. That being said, it really takes a lot to offend me. My forum name is Dredger because Hubby and I are recreational gold prospectors, but I am female. Carry on, men.

Adds new meaning to "Gold Digger". Sounds like fun especially at today's gold prices. I'm with the rest of the females, I just move on ...... I'm not one to tell someone how they should or should not behave. Keep on keeping on. ;;)
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
  • Troglodyte
    Troglodyte Posts: 104
    Options
    Having been in the Army and working on offshore oil rigs, I can talk trash with the best of them, and it doesn't bother me at all.

However, you may consider the fact that this forum is owned by the BGE company, and it's contents are a reflection on them and their sense of decency.  The only value this forum has for them is to draw people to their products, and I doubt that they would approve of the language and double entendres that have become rampant here.  In fact, if I were them, I'd shut it down.

Just my thoughts.  **** you if you disagree.  :-)
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Albuquerque, NM
    Large BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Smokey Joe
  • Dredger
    Dredger Posts: 1,468
    Options
    @GrannyX4, yes it is a lot of fun and there is nothing better than a thick steak cooked on the egg after a long day of playing in the water with a gold dredge.
    Large BGE
    Greenville, SC