Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Table for sell ($275) - Alpharetta, GA

I'm selling my table that is less than a year old and has not been exposed to rain or snow as I have a cover porch that it sits under. Table has a Minwax walnut stain/seal on it as well as 4 hooks and a Dogfish head bottle opener. Email me at brock9281@gmail.com if interested.

Atlanta, GA
photo 1.JPG 111.9K
photo 2.JPG 129.4K
photo 3.JPG 118.5K
·

Comments

• GaBGEGaBGE Posts: 145
    What size was it made for
    ·
  • brock9281brock9281 Posts: 37
    That's a large egg in picture. Table is 60" wide and made of cypress.
    Atlanta, GA
    ·
  • HibbyHibby Posts: 444
    I would be all over this if it weren't for the fact I'd have over $300 in gas to come get it. Nice table and good price. Good luck with your sale.
    Conservative stalwart in Thornville, Ohio
    ·
  • tarheelmatttarheelmatt Posts: 3,078
    That is a great looking table.  Wish I was closer. 
    Thanks,

Matthew
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Be kind; as everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC - Large BGE (w/Nest) - Plate Setter - Maverick ET-733 - BBQ Guru Party-Q (new design ) Pizza Stone - BGE V-Rack - Weed Torch (to light egg) - Grid Extender - Bayou Classic 14" CI griddle

Facebook
    My Photography Site
    ·
  • fence0407fence0407 Posts: 1,198
    Wish I had the $$ - that's exactly the table I'm looking for. 
    Large & Mini, Cumming, GA  
    image - 2009 Alumni
    ·
  • Visiting Jersey anytime soon? I'd buy it in a second.
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    ·
  • sstripes96sstripes96 Posts: 130
    brock9281 said:

I'm selling my table that is less than a year old and has not been exposed to rain or snow as I have a cover porch that it sits under. Table has a Minwax walnut stain/seal on it as well as 4 hooks and a Dogfish head bottle opener. Email me at brock9281@gmail.com if interested.

Im going to be out and about tomorrow afternoon in Suwanee. Can I swing by and see it? I have a spot on my deck that would fit it perfectly.
    Large BGE
    Lawrenceville, GA
    ·
  • sstripes96sstripes96 Posts: 130
    E mail sent.
    Large BGE
    Lawrenceville, GA
    ·