Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Table for sell ($275) - Alpharetta, GA

I'm selling my table that is less than a year old and has not been exposed to rain or snow as I have a cover porch that it sits under. Table has a Minwax walnut stain/seal on it as well as 4 hooks and a Dogfish head bottle opener. Email me at brock9281@gmail.com if interested.

Atlanta, GA
photo 1.JPG 111.9K
photo 2.JPG 129.4K
photo 3.JPG 118.5K
·

Comments

• GaBGEGaBGE Posts: 198
    What size was it made for
    ·
  • brock9281brock9281 Posts: 37
    That's a large egg in picture. Table is 60" wide and made of cypress.
    Atlanta, GA
    ·
  • HibbyHibby Posts: 456
    I would be all over this if it weren't for the fact I'd have over $300 in gas to come get it. Nice table and good price. Good luck with your sale.
    Conservative stalwart in Thornville, Ohio
    ·
  • tarheelmatttarheelmatt Posts: 3,577
    That is a great looking table.  Wish I was closer. 
    Thanks,

Matthew
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Be kind; as everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC - Large BGE - Medium BGE - Plate Setter - Maverick ET-733 - BBQ Guru Party-Q (new design ) Pizza Stone - BGE V-Rack - Weed Torch (to light egg) - Grid Extender - Bayou Classic 14" CI griddle
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Facebook
    My Photography Site
    ·
  • fence0407fence0407 Posts: 1,277
    Wish I had the $$ - that's exactly the table I'm looking for. 
    Large & Mini, Cumming, GA  
    image - 2009 Alumni
    ·
  • Visiting Jersey anytime soon? I'd buy it in a second.
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    ·
  • sstripes96sstripes96 Posts: 132
    brock9281 said:

I'm selling my table that is less than a year old and has not been exposed to rain or snow as I have a cover porch that it sits under. Table has a Minwax walnut stain/seal on it as well as 4 hooks and a Dogfish head bottle opener. Email me at brock9281@gmail.com if interested.

Im going to be out and about tomorrow afternoon in Suwanee. Can I swing by and see it? I have a spot on my deck that would fit it perfectly.
    Large BGE
    Lawrenceville, GA
    ·
  • sstripes96sstripes96 Posts: 132
    E mail sent.
    Large BGE
    Lawrenceville, GA
    ·