Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Dealer in Charlotte, NC

My buddy's wife is surprising him with a BGE for his birthday and has asked me to do the honors of locating a dealer with the best deal. I live in Roswell, GA and got mine from Roswell Hardware and am seeking a similar deal. Anyone have suggestions for dealers in or around the Charlotte, NC area?
Atlanta, GA

• brycosbrycos Posts: 137
    My siter-in-law works at Queen City Furniture - Says they sell alot of them.
  • rdmuddrdmudd Posts: 24
    Indian Trail hardware in downtown Indian Trail. Great people and service. They usually have special promos as well.
  • cam05210cam05210 Posts: 62

Call The Firehouse and Casual Living Store on Johnston Rd....(704) 541-7900.  Ask for Dan who is the manager..he'll hook it up!

• stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 1,531

The Grill Medic/Doctor is about half hour north of Charlotte.  Good folks there, and I know they carry some good charcoal.  :)   

• pantsypantspantsypants Posts: 1,191
    Have you tried Jack Straw ? I think he is in Wichita though
  • MaskedMarvelMaskedMarvel Posts: 1,400
    Have you tried Jack Straw ? I think he is in Wichita though
    I hear he cut a brisket down..
    Large BGE -- Greensboro!

• Come across the river into Gaston County and you'll probably save some $.

Carol Ann Furniture - 866-853-2122

Big Al's Trading - 704-823-1955

Reliable Appliance - 704-864-5281

I've found Carol Ann to be the most helpful.

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

• HighWayHighWay Posts: 17
    +1 for Big A's Trading Post. They will work with you on a deal. Don't take the first offer!

Charlotte, NC LBGE

• VettemanVetteman Posts: 19
    Charlotte Grill
  • dougengeldougengel Posts: 13
    Have to put my 2 cents worth in for Charlotte Grill Company on Tremont - excellent customer service and a great family owned business.
    Doug E. Charlotte, NC Cyclist, IPA fan, World Traveler
  • I tend to frequent Today's Outdoor Living in South Charlotte.  Great guy that owns the store, always a good supply @ good prices and he is great to work with.
  • brock9281brock9281 Posts: 37
    Thanks for all help!
    Atlanta, GA
  • Big Al Trading Post is top notch.

John Henry Lump Charcoal

A few toys for the Egg right now but always looking for more.

Egging in the Lowcountry of SC

• pineypiney Posts: 738
    Big Al's in Cramerton on hwy 74 they will cut a deal and have a large selection of accessories.
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • dstrbd488dstrbd488 Posts: 65
    I got my xl at big als in crammerton it was the best deal I found. I travel all over north and South Carolina and I think I went in every egg dealerships in both states as well as a few in Georgia