Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Is the planet 6000 or 4.54 Billion years old? And what temp for my Waygu brisket?

123457»

Comments

• oh lord...(.i mean good golly). Centex has been in the big silver tube in the sky and this is what greets him upon his arrival back in ATX. buckle up. This looks like bumpy weather.

Didn't this guy say he was coming to Salado????? I hope we don't get picketed 

;)
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • canegger
    canegger Posts: 540

It keeps signing me out. I'm going to be really **** pissed if this is the new approach to forum "moderation".

More filth and the forum COULD use moderation. For trash like this.

Not happening to nola. Nola you got god like powers?
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,867
    edited March 2014
    It keeps signing me out. I'm going to be really **** pissed if this is the new approach to forum "moderation".
    More filth and the forum COULD use moderation. For trash like this.

Grow a soul.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414

And this is Merica'

• My name is Conway and I love little boys…… bom bom bom. 

oh my god.....oh no............I am creeped the F out by that. I love the way they went with 1970's head shot/body shot double screen there for a bit. TFJ spit her wine out on the iMac. It was like one of those horrible family photo web pages.....but it was real.

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    oh my god.....oh no............I am creeped the F out by that. I love the way they went with 1970's head shot/body shot double screen there for a bit. TFJ spit her wine out on the iMac. It was like one of those horrible family photo web pages.....but it was real.

Does Applecare cover wine spit?
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • DMW said:

Does Applecare cover wine spit?
    I don't know but it was worth it. We were dying laughing. Well played T-Strick. The creep factor was at 11 on that video.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    And what temp to cook my waygu brisket.
    edited March 2014
    nolaegghead I've been watching and laughing at this post since you started it. It's hilarious. All I have to say is you have mucho mas grande huevos  than I do to bring up this subject. I believe these threads are going to go on longer than 6000 years.  On the subject of masturbation, an old boss of mine said there were only two types of liars, ones that said they never did, and ones that said they quit. To finalize if you pay what you must for waygu brisket eat it sashimi style.
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
  • nolaegghead
    @td66snrf - thanks much.  Just havin' fun.  Apparently not that harmless based on "All I'm saying is that good people should not have to read your FILTH when learning to cook on there eggs!!!!".  Guess there are good people and bad people and mandatory reading implied.  Lesson in relativity and context learned.

Yeah, I would, had I actually bought waygu brisket, probably not cooked it like a regular brisket.  Probably would encapsulate it in resin and put it on my mantle.  Or eat it sashimi style like you said.  Yum.
    Too funny and that much closer to the 6000 mark.
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    hapster said:
    Tuesday night riot...Awesome!
    Amen brother!!! Oops... Sorry Conway, meant to say "way to go brother"
    Sure you didn't mean "Go away brother"?
    I know it's wrong, but I love Nola, best time I've had in months....
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • nolaegghead
    edited March 2014
    @skiddymarker - I'm happy you're not angry with me for the perceived troll-like (but really ain't) thread.  I know how you delicately balance the  dichotomy between the scripture vs scientific age of our mother planet.  Tips on reconciling this:

"Astrophysicist Neil DeGrasse Tyson, director of the Hayden Planetarium, is the host of "Cosmos," the rebooted version of Carl Sagan's classic science show. "Cosmos" debuted Sunday on Fox, and Tyson joined the Brian Lehrer Show on WNYC to discuss its return, as well why the Bible shouldn't be used as a textbook.

Rather than painting science and religion as diametrically opposed to each other, Tyson said that there are plenty of scientists who believe in God. “The issue there is not religion versus non-religion or religion versus science, the issue there is ideas that are different versus dogma," he observed.

He continued, “If you start using your scripture, your religious text as a source of your science, that’s where you run into problems, and there is no example of someone reading their scripture and saying ‘I have a prediction about the world that no one knows yet because this gave me insight.’”

“Enlightened religious people know this, and don’t try to use the Bible as a textbook,” he concluded.

"

That said, some scientists must be (*&^%$# nuts.

I see what you did there, nola.

That said, the fact that you mentioned ST made my day.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    DMW said:
    Stirring the pot tonight Brother D? 
  • nolaegghead
  • Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    There's an old thread. If you want a similar topic for a new thread, you should look up flat earth theory and see the "proof" and conspiracy theories. Though most will probably be in the round earth corner on that one.
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• Darby_Crenshaw
    Darby_Crenshaw Posts: 2,657
    What ever happened to mountaindewbass?
    [social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,453
    Lest anyone be offended by this post, it is intended to be a parody of a stereotypical troll post containing satire and irony and is in no way serious or meant to be offensive....well, maybe a little offensive.
    I for one can remember when this was a much more friendlier place.

canuckland
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,943
    Lest anyone be offended by this post, it is intended to be a parody of a stereotypical troll post containing satire and irony and is in no way serious or meant to be offensive....well, maybe a little offensive.
    I for one can remember when this was a much more friendlier place.

I like it better now.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS