Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Oh the Irony!

Options
Tonight I'm making an Indian feast using some of the chiles @AustinEgghead was so kind to share... the only problem is I've lost my wingman (@The Cen-Tex Smoker). He's too busy on the forum to grill our tandoori chicken :) Can't wait to see all of you guys in Salado! I promise to be a more active member this year & even rely on myself to grill more (so the family can eat before 9 when Cen-Tex is too busy catching up with the eggheads)
WebRep
currentVote
noRating
noWeight

Comments

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,844
    Options

It is not his fault.  It is our fault. 

We do not wish our forum activity to interfere with your dinners so we will refrain from distracting him during dinner-prep time going forward.

Please accept our collective apology.

(We've got your back Cen-Tex... although she strikes me as too smart to buy this BS)

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Girl_on_Grill
    Options
    Apparently I'm not too smart or less distractible. I started reading the Best Of thread while Cen-Tex finished our dinner. Now he's ready & I'm scrambling to catch up. You guys are irresistible! 
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 22,970
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I told you not to bother me when I'm talking to my friends. Gosh!

I have to go guys. Wrestling is coming on and I have to take a bath later but I may sneak out later and log on after she is asleep.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,844
    Options

"You guys are irresistible!"

And you are very perceptive.

Tell all your girlfriends.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Thanks sweetheart!
    :x

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    This is awesome. Don't any of us ever grow up.