Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Best Of The Best............

Options
I was thinking today about how many great cooks are on here and how many of their "greatest ever" cooks get buried so quickly due to the high volume of traffic. Might be cool for all the newbs (hard to keep up with so many coming in around father's day, 4th of July, Christmas etc) to have a quick resource to show what their new egg is capable of or for someone like me looking to stretch their boundaries and try something new from time to time. We are really looking for "Quality over quantity" on here so please put some thought in to it. This thread belongs to all of us but I would suggest no fatties, pig shots, ABT's, butts, briskets...you know, the stuff you can find anywhere and has been done to death. Let's all put our best foot forward and create a single thread that shows the depth of experience on this site. 

Who's in??????

I nominate Hapster's Octopus and Flanken rib cook from today as entry one. 

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX

Comments