Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

GA Mountain Eggfest Demo prices

Options
Lit
Lit Posts: 9,053
@Egret when will the prices be available? My small was used and given tto me so I am thinking about updating it. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    I'm so sorry for the delay in getting the prices up. We're looking at the end of next week! This isn't my doing, believe me! The distributor is jacking us around a little bit and not being overly cooperative, but, I'm doing the best I can and you can believe that!!
  • Lit
    Options
    Thanks for the fast response. Looking forward to the fest.
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Salado. ..free
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • egret
    Options
    henapple said:
    Salado. ..free
    I know that! The GA Mt. Eggfest is a fund raiser for the GA Mt. Fair and for the community in general, both of which are suffering from the economic downturn and were heavily dependent on the construction business to survive. This is my fourth year doing this as a volunteer to help our community survive........your comments are well received, but, not appreciated.
  • egret
    Options
    henapple said:
    Salado. ..free
    henapple, I'm so sorry for coming down like that earlier. I'm feeling the pressure of things not going as well as I'd like them to go regarding our eggfest and I didn't mean to be so short. My sincere apologizes for my comment.......I hope to go to Salado next year and I hope you'll shake my hand when I apologize in person.......
  • Lit
    Options
    I for one have no problem paying $20 for such a great event. It says something that more people show up for the one that you have to pay for than the free one. Not saying I don't want to make it to salado some year but the mountain fest could charge $35 a person and it would still be a bargain.
  • SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Options
    We pay in Seattle, well worth it. It was an awesome event.
    Seattle, WA
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    egret said:

henapple said:

Salado. ..free

henapple, I'm so sorry for coming down like that earlier. I'm feeling the pressure of things not going as well as I'd like them to go regarding our eggfest and I didn't mean to be so short. My sincere apologizes for my comment.......I hope to go to Salado next year and I hope you'll shake my hand when I apologize in person.......

He'll shake a lot more than that if you bring PBR. Guy has a problem...