Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Sunday Breakfast

Options
Folks, I try not to burden you with too much OT content, but this is the only cooking forum I belong to.  This was too much fun not to share with somebody.

Second Daughter visited this weekend, and we went to the zoo and out to dinner yesterday, and she spent the night for the first time in over a year.  She said she wanted a "Daddy breakfast". 

Waffles, eggs and bacon were ordered and delivered.

Tomorrow back to proper diet protocols.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments

• DMurf
    DMurf Posts: 481
    Options
    I love it when my daughter comes home, which is about once a month school is only 90 minutes away and they have a bus, B.O.B., that makes runs throughout the day M-F. She is home this weekend, not a morning person, so I made a Chicago style deep dish in the big clock in the prep room. Tonight is grilled steaks, pasta, and corn.
    David
    BBQ since 2010 - Oh my, what I was missing.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Doc_Eggerton
    Its not a burden at all Doc. Family first in my book. We live in such an awful world its always great to read about someone spending quality time with a child. Keep posting brother.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options
    It's all food right? That looks like a great meal for any time of day!
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    Looks very tasty Doc!! I would be able to eat anything the rest of the day after having a plateful like that.

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • smokesniffer
    smokesniffer Posts: 2,016
    Options
    Hey Doc, great post, spending time with family is awesome, and then to have them ask for a favorite meal, well that is the whipping cream on the meal, see above pic.   ;) Great job.
    Large, small, and a mini
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    My favorite meal! Nice touch with the waffles :)

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.