Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big Green Egg Table

Options
I am looking for plans for a large BGE table. I want the plans with the drawers and doors. Not just the shelfs that you can find on the internet.

Thanks

Comments

• Zmokin
    Zmokin Posts: 1,938
    Options
    I don't have any plans, and my egg is in a store bought roll-around metal table.  But if I was to build a wood table, and wanted drawers, I would look at taking plans for the table with shelf and finding plans for a regular table with drawers and figure out how to combine the two if I couldn't find something that was exactly what I wanted.  Good luck in your search, but never fear being creative and doing something all your own.  I'm no wood working expert, but I built my own TV stand with shelves and drawers and doors and buying the doors online from Rockler, my TV stand matches the woodwork in the adjacent kitchen.  Looks real good and fits the cubby hole in the wall of my house perfectly.
    Large BGE in a Sole' Gourmet Table
    Using the Black Cast Iron grill, Plate Setter,
     and a BBQ Guru temp controller.

Medium BGE in custom modified off-road nest.
    Black Cast Iron grill, Plate Setter, and a Party-Q temp controller.

• grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Options
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Check out the Naked Whiz.com site
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • KingtUT
    KingtUT Posts: 157
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Im in the middle of building my table now for my large and I can tell you this.....If you want the Egg to sit lower into the table, you need at least a 25" opening from front to back in order to have room to cut out the notch for the hinge to go below the table top.  I have a 24" opening and the hinge will go down partially but not completely.  Pretty sure another inch would give you the needed clearance but it wouldnt hurt to go 26" to be 100% safe.
  • BigGreenCraigdotcom
    Options
    Big Green Egg actually posts a blue print for a table. 

I used a few pointers from their design, but made my table bigger. It's not to have the extra work space.