Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I finally finished my table

2»

Comments

• SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    I'm impressed, very nice table!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • CajunEggHeadCajunEggHead Posts: 189
    It is a beauty

1 Large Big Green Egg
     1 Weber Kettle
     1 Weber Weber Smokey Mountain 18"
     1 Long Horn Off Set
     1 Bradley Smoker
     1 Weber Silver Gasser
     1 Weber Smokey Joe Small
     1 Orange Thermapen
    ·
  • GoatseggGoatsegg Posts: 108
    Really nice!
    -The Goat
    Marietta, GA
    XL BGE

·
  • Beautiful work. Can you describe your process for staining and varnishing? That's what I have left and need some advice.
    ·
  • highlifthighlift Posts: 11
    Beautiful work. Can you describe your process for staining and varnishing? That's what I have left and need some advice.
    I sanded everything smooth and wiped it clean.  I then applied a few coats of danish oil and then finished it with 2-3 coats of spar varnish. 
    ·
  • $187.23 in pennies jar in corner, great job!
    ·
  • $187.23 in pennies jar in corner, great job!
    you win!  the prize is the bottle of pennies.  i'll ship it to you but you have the pay the shipping
    :D
    ·
  • That is very nice.  And I agree with everybody else...that shelf is a very good addition.  Well thought out.

·
  • HDumptyEsqHDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    One of the best I've seen - but the bottle opener is where?

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields

·
  • Bravo! Quite the high end table you have yourself there. What are you going to do for covering that bad boy up to protect it from the elements?
    ·
  • Eggatron said:
    Bravo! Quite the high end table you have yourself there. What are you going to do for covering that bad boy up to protect it from the elements?
    my sister made me a nice canvas cover but the cover came after the table spent a year in the elements.  If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't use red oak as its not the best choice to be in the elements 24/7. 
    ·