Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ThermoWorks - ThermoPop!!!

Hi everybody, I haven't been on here in awhile and just wanted to drop a little wisdom. Take it for what it's worth! I have never been able to pony up for the $96 thermopen. (Should have bought one when they were $68!). ThermoWorks just recently came out with a ThermoPop that is a toned down version of the ThermoPen. (Not visibly by much IMO). It is only $24 and has a rotating digital display that you can change depending on your orientation as well as a backlit display. Got mine in the mail last week and used it 3 times since last night. Holy cow this thing is sweet! I am not trying to endorse and I do not work for ThermoWorks. Just a poor sap from Iowa that feels like he came by a miracle! I can't wait for some good smokes of butt and brisket. Now I am only posting this so anyone else that is in need or want for a good digital thermo can take advantage of this great deal. For me $24 plus some shipping is a HUGE savings over $98 plus some shipping. Simply Awesome. By the way miss ya VI! Wok any great chinese lately?

Only 3 things in life matter. Family, Steelers and my BGE!!

Comments