Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New AR

Options
Just recieved my first order from CGS and it was incomplete. Called them and it was almost like they did not believe me, do I have a problem with this company?

Comments

• GATABITES
    GATABITES Posts: 1,260
    Options
    YOu should have  problem. There was a mistake on my order (my fault) and they adjusted and credited my card back. Just be patient and im sure things will get resolved. I would consider my purchase as a positive experience.  
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Baltimore, MD
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    The owner is an active forum member. Call and ask to speak with Tom and I'm pretty sure he'll set things right. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • bigguy136
    bigguy136 Posts: 1,362
    Options
    Tom was excellent at taking and shipping my orders. I'm sure all will work out.

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, 1 Mini Max, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

• tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    Prodraft, no problem on our end.  I kept asking because a couple times you interchanged AR and extender.  As I mentioned Terri would call to confirm exactly what you need as she oversees the folks packing boxes.  She called with an hour or so of our conversation.  We're sorry for the mistake and the extender will ship out Monday.  

tom 
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    As mentioned above speak to Tom. I have very good luck dealing with him and he is always very helpful. Im sure he will correct what ever problem you have encountered.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Prodraft
    Options
    Terri called and all is OK, overreaction on my part and I apologize. They were great and they are now my go to place. Tom thanks for the help. I actually have another order with them. Time to EGG.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Told ya! :)

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Terrebandit
    Terrebandit Posts: 1,750
    Options
    What did they say, or do, that made you think that they didn't believe you?
    Dave - Austin, TX
  • Prodraft
    Options
     BTW, after receiving the AR today, I have a placesetter for sale.
  • SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Options
    Prodraft said:

BTW, after receiving the AR today, I have a placesetter for sale.

For how many? I have a family of 4.
    Seattle, WA