Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New AR

Just recieved my first order from CGS and it was incomplete. Called them and it was almost like they did not believe me, do I have a problem with this company?
·

Comments

• GATABITESGATABITES Posts: 1,050
    YOu should have  problem. There was a mistake on my order (my fault) and they adjusted and credited my card back. Just be patient and im sure things will get resolved. I would consider my purchase as a positive experience.  
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Reisterstown, MD
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,752
    The owner is an active forum member. Call and ask to speak with Tom and I'm pretty sure he'll set things right. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • Tom was excellent at taking and shipping my orders. I'm sure all will work out.

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

·
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,303
    Prodraft, no problem on our end.  I kept asking because a couple times you interchanged AR and extender.  As I mentioned Terri would call to confirm exactly what you need as she oversees the folks packing boxes.  She called with an hour or so of our conversation.  We're sorry for the mistake and the extender will ship out Monday.  

tom 
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
    ·
  • SGHSGH Posts: 12,838
    As mentioned above speak to Tom. I have very good luck dealing with him and he is always very helpful. Im sure he will correct what ever problem you have encountered.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    ·
  • Terri called and all is OK, overreaction on my part and I apologize. They were great and they are now my go to place. Tom thanks for the help. I actually have another order with them. Time to EGG.
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,752
    Told ya! :)

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • TerrebanditTerrebandit Posts: 1,303
    What did they say, or do, that made you think that they didn't believe you?
    Dave - Austin, TX
    ·
  •  BTW, after receiving the AR today, I have a placesetter for sale.
    ·
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,495
    Prodraft said:

BTW, after receiving the AR today, I have a placesetter for sale.

For how many? I have a family of 4.
    Seattle, WA
    ·