Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hillbilly hut....pic heavy!

GeorgeS
GeorgeS Posts: 955
edited February 2014 in EGG Table Forum
So I've been working on this off and on since summer and I'm almost there. I will probably finish up in the spring but for now it's very functional. I just need to finish the face frame and some trim work. I got the oak boards (it's actually flooring that is 3/4 by 10 and 12") from a Habitat For Humanity Restore location and the cherry from a friends grandfathers workshop who passed away a few years back. The lights are made from old camp stove funnels, copper tubing and some old still funnels. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Bristow Virginia XL&Mini One of the best feelings in life is watching other people enjoy the food I cooked!

Comments