Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Just poking in

What's up guys? Hope y'all are having fun egging away. Sadly I haven't touched my egg in about 6 weeks. Did a couple butts in January, but I'm swamped with work and residency and babies.

Some good looking cooks out there!

See y'all in 2015!

XLBGE 

Comments

• yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    6 weeks, yikes. I'm sure you'll be back strong when time allows. I was just reading a post of yours about your gander mt meat slicer. How bad is that thing to clean? Heading to gander for lunch today to check it out. Never been there before.
    Dunedin, FL
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 2,521
    Have fun with the kids, egg will be ready for you when you have time!

• cazzycazzy Posts: 9,058
    Just poking in?

=)
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,872
    cazzy said:
    Just poking in?

=)
    All time best Pic
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 10,755
    Dude, where have you been??? Hope all is well. A bunch of regulars have been absconding lately.

Good luck with everything :)

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • @yzzi

I really like the slicer. Think I paid 50$ Black Friday. But it is terrible to clean!! For what I wanted and spent I'm pleased. But it isn't something I could use more than a couple times a month or so.

XLBGE 
  • Babies will definitely keep you busy. My twins are turning 4 next week. Finally starting to get a tiny bit of independence back. By independence, I mean taking an uninterrupted crap.
    Mark Annville, PA
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 8,299
    edited February 2014
    Hey MCN - wondered where you had been. Saw the post on Canman1971 being absent due to weather, got me thinking about some others had not heard from for some time. First two that came to mind were you and NOLA. 
    I see by your post you are checking out for another year, please say it ain't so. Good luck!
    Delta B.C. - Move over coffee, this is job for alcohol!
  • @cazzy
    I bet that pic is your computer background!

XLBGE 
  • Babies will definitely keep you busy. My twins are turning 4 next week. Finally starting to get a tiny bit of independence back. By independence, I mean taking an uninterrupted crap.

@cortguitarman

We are working on potty training now so I always have company on the throne.

XLBGE 
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 9,058
    @cazzy I bet that pic is your computer background!
    Nah, I have to search for it in my PhotoBucket account every time.   :P
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Good to see checking in....Wow 6 weeks that is way too long.  Good luck with residency.
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,528
    Glad you checked back in.  Hopefully things will settle sown and you will be back to full time Egging soon.  What's the residency in?

Glad you checked back in.  Hopefully things will settle sown and you will be back to full time Egging soon.  What's the residency in?

Surgery/Cardiology

XLBGE