Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

CANMAN1976 ·are you still out there

Options
Saw the weather this morning and your beautiful province was hit by some horrific winds, CBC said 170 km/h (100+ mph).  I can't even imagine that kind of storm.

Gerhard

Comments

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Hope all is well and Canman is out playing with that new snow blower, the maritimes and the eastern seaboard has seen some nasty weather this winter, Canada and US. The gut of the continent has been absolutely frigid. 

Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • BigWings
    BigWings Posts: 172
    Options
    170 km/h?   Workhouse must be a nightmare!

New Brunswick, Canada

• CANMAN1976
    CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,593
    Options
    Just woke up guys and I was In Kansas...lol!!!

We have had some serious winds and snow here lately with gusts to 120 kph or so but the Wreckhouse has been brutal with 170 kph or so but that's an hour from where i'm located.

Just smoking some ribs today and enjoying a Tankhouse ale from millstreet.

Just special ordered some beer from the Brooklyn brewery anyone familiar with there beers?? I  got the local 1, local 2 and there Sorachi ace:)
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
  • CANMAN1976
    CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,593
    Options
    Way to much snow this year!!
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    I've had Brooklyn but never the big bottles.