Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Dessert competition

We are having a men's dessert competition tonight at church. So I naturally wanted to egg something. Went with a grilled dessert pizza. It has Nutella, Banannas, and toasted coconut on it. May not win but at least I got to fire up the egg.
image.jpg 2.6M
image.jpg 2.6M

• SGHSGH Posts: 17,380
    Looks good to me brother. Hope you win and God Bless

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
  • buzd504buzd504 Posts: 1,480
    What is a "men's dessert" ?
  • HibbyHibby Posts: 462
    Let us know how you fare. I'd try your dessert pizza if it were sitting on the pot luck table. I'm sometimes iffy on coconut but Nutella and bananas sounds great!
    Conservative stalwart in Thornville, Ohio
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,995
    Looks delicious! Good luck! :D
  • BhensBhens Posts: 41
    3rd place overall out of 20. 3rd in taste and 4th in presentation. Not bad for last minute.