Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

restaurant depot

Options
2»

Comments

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    The one I use is for a gymnastics school.
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    edited February 2014
    Options

They don't care if you don't own a restaurant or have anything to do with food ??
    They don't care.  It's more of an issue re: sales tax, as I understand it.
    NOLA
  • Shiff
    Shiff Posts: 1,835
    Options
    I recently joined KCBS. I sent them an email asking for a copy of the letter from RD and a better image of the blue RD account picture from their web page. When I got the account number picture, it had account number 780905 on it and their web page had 5717668. I emailed them again asking which one as correct and they said 780905 was correct.  I haven't used my card yet, but I'm going to have both account numberfs with me.
    Large BGE
    Barry, Lancaster, PA
  • SmokinOutBack
    Options
    In New Jersey, all you need is a tax exempt number and name of the business.
    Cherry Hill, NJ
  • Nicholas_Wetton
    Options
    My neighbor owns a funeral home and is a RD member. He got an extra pass card and gave it to me. As well as great prices when I'm cooking for a large group, I also buy my Royal Oak lump from them.
    Bronxville, New York. XLBGE, MBGE
  • laserdoc85
    Options
    Swung by RLeepers house right down the street from the the mother ship. No wonder he has 3 eggs !! :) He was nice enough to give me one of his extra cards. Went to the norcross store and spent $320.00 !! Scallops,NY strips,Royal Oak charcoal 20 pounds for around  $10.00 a bag and some other stuff. .Loved the meat case!!. Now one of my favorite stores!
    Thanks again RL for the card !!!
    Jefferson .GA.  
    Been egging since 1985 on a medium egg
  • chashans
    chashans Posts: 418
    Options
    henapple said:
    I'm safe

LARGE, MINI BGE    SAN DIEGO, CA            An alcoholic with a barbecuing problem.

• QDude
    QDude Posts: 1,052
    Options
    Does anyone know if they carry 5 gallon buckets of the Chicago Company pickles?  These are great pickles but can't find them in any retail operation here in Colorado.

Northern Colorado Egghead since 2012.

XL BGE and a KBQ.

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    5 gallons of pickles? Somebody's pregnant.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN