Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

restaurant depot

2»

Comments

• LitLit Posts: 5,052
    The one I use is for a gymnastics school.
  • buzd504buzd504 Posts: 1,679
    edited February 2014

They don't care if you don't own a restaurant or have anything to do with food ??
    They don't care.  It's more of an issue re: sales tax, as I understand it.
    NOLA
  • ShiffShiff Posts: 1,435
    I recently joined KCBS. I sent them an email asking for a copy of the letter from RD and a better image of the blue RD account picture from their web page. When I got the account number picture, it had account number 780905 on it and their web page had 5717668. I emailed them again asking which one as correct and they said 780905 was correct.  I haven't used my card yet, but I'm going to have both account numberfs with me.
    Barry Lancaster, PA
  • In New Jersey, all you need is a tax exempt number and name of the business.
    Cherry Hill, NJ
  • My neighbor owns a funeral home and is a RD member. He got an extra pass card and gave it to me. As well as great prices when I'm cooking for a large group, I also buy my Royal Oak lump from them.
    Bronxville, New York. XLBGE, MBGE
  • Swung by RLeepers house right down the street from the the mother ship. No wonder he has 3 eggs !! :) He was nice enough to give me one of his extra cards. Went to the norcross store and spent $320.00 !! Scallops,NY strips,Royal Oak charcoal 20 pounds for around  $10.00 a bag and some other stuff. .Loved the meat case!!. Now one of my favorite stores!
    Thanks again RL for the card !!!
    Jefferson .GA.  
    Been egging since 1985 on a medium egg
  • chashanschashans Posts: 418
    henapple said:
    I'm safe

So am I.jpg 36.7K
    LARGE, MINI BGE    SAN DIEGO, CA            An alcoholic with a barbecuing problem.

• QDudeQDude Posts: 630
    Does anyone know if they carry 5 gallon buckets of the Chicago Company pickles?  These are great pickles but can't find them in any retail operation here in Colorado.

A northern Colorado Egghead since 2012!

XL and a Small BGE.

• henapplehenapple Posts: 15,202
    5 gallons of pickles? Somebody's pregnant.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN