Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Mini vs smalll

I posted several months ago about buying a mini vs small. I am firefighter medic and looking to buy one to keep at home but take to work if i decide that shift. I also would like to take with me when i go camping/mtn biking... my question is how much i can actually cook on the mini? can i feed my wife and i dinner (protein + asparagus) on the mini? will it cook a small chicken or half chicken? 2steaks? im on the fence again and am leaning toward small for cooking size (i would like to cook 3 chicken breast or 3 small steaks if needed) at a time but i know the weight will decrease the amount of time i travel with it to station and back... any ideas? i know the mini clan on here are die hard and thats the crew i want advice from.. you guys know the limits... thanks

Comments