Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT: Pet Peeves

Comments

• cazzycazzy Posts: 7,429
    Threads about pet peeves

:p
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • 1. Clipping nails over furniture

2. Putting mayo on everything

3. Improper use of BBQ language

4. Not using turn signals

5. Hypocrisy

6. Pet peeves

·
  • They've just cancelled the Duke-Carolina game for this evening.  That's like... a sign of the apocalypse or something.
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,014
    GIFs of pets named Peeves

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • gmacgmac Posts: 465
    People who insist on driving in a lane that is posted to end in a mile and then get p*ssed at me because I wont let them merge in as they are knocking down road cones as their lane ends.

+1,000,000. Life isn't a race. You saw the same damn sign I did so get yer damn ass over. If you'd merge when you saw the sign, none of us would be slowed down. Jackass.
    Mt Elgin Ontario
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 7,949
    They've just cancelled the Duke-Carolina game
    Wow! The end is near.
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

"Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain
    ·
  • TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    henapple said:
    People who sit in a long line of traffic and get pissed when I motor down to the merge point and scoot them over with my F-250. >:)

It's funny when my wife drives my F250 she comes home a different person, I have to go outside and inspect my truck and see if any smart cars or fiats are lodged underneath.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

·
  • BayaradBayarad Posts: 281
    The way they put those damn "deer crossing" signs on roads with a lot of vehicle traffic! You would think they would be smarter and put them on roads less travelled! ;)
    ·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Bayarad said:
    The way they put those damn "deer crossing" signs on roads with a lot of vehicle traffic! You would think they would be smarter and put them on roads less travelled! ;)

Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • BayaradBayarad Posts: 281
    Yes!!! Funny stuff!
    ·
  • From Raleigh today - apparently not photoshopped:

If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
  • Snow
    ·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,037
    Light bulbs in reading lamps that, somehow, KNOW when you've had the worst day in 19 months, and are beat and broken, and just want to weep, and you've opened a cold one, and sat down wearily with the mail and the day's newspaper, and your shoes are off, and that damn bulb THEN decides to burn out when I turn it on!   :-t
    My life in Hades.  

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • caneggercanegger Posts: 536
    edited February 2014
    People who drag their feet
    ·
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,433
    People who let their dogs crap in my yard.

People who fill out all their paperwork in the bank drive through lane.

People who talk on their cell phones in a grocery store line, banking line, etc

I could go on, but I'm getting pissed.

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,966
    Kosko said:

·
  • People that chew with their mouth open!
    Pure Michigan
    Large BGE, Medium BGE, Weber Performer.
    If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went
    ·
  • States that shutdown after an inch of snow  ;)
    Pure Michigan
    Large BGE, Medium BGE, Weber Performer.
    If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went
    ·
  • BOWHUNR said:
    People who let their dogs crap in my yard.

Put bacon grease on the piles. Next time the dog comes over to crap, he cleans up his own mess.
    >:)
    Dead smack in the middle of NH
    ·
  • Toast crumbs in the tub of fake butter.
    XL BGE
    ·
  • HDumptyEsqHDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    Today's packaging.

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields

·
  • States that shutdown after an inch of snow  ;)
    LOL - love it.  I was thankful yesterday to have grown up in NH.  The skill gap between those who know how to drive in snow and those who don't is pretty large.  

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,768

People who wait till they get up to the counter before looking at the menu. Its not like the menu at insert name of restaurant has changed that much since the day they opened.

Yankees who think they seem to know anything about chili when all they are really doing is making a bean and beef bake soup.

Canadians, eh? Kidding about the Canadians...except Beiber. You can have him back.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • DMWDMW Posts: 6,263
    This winter.
    My Facebook Place where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - Hasty Bake Legacy - Black Stone Pizza Oven - Gasser - 30" Firepit w/SS Cooking Grid
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,768
    Hipsters drinking PBRs. :))

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • 1.  People who insist on talking on their mobile phones at concert hall volumes in public places

2.  People who don't spell and grammar check professional communications

3. People who think they can cram a steamer trunk into the overhead bins on any given jet.

4. Okra

In the  Hinterlands between Cumming and Gainesville, GA
    Med BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Smokey Joe, Brinkman Dual Zone, Weber Genesis Gas Grill and portable gasser for boating
    ·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,552
    When people say "I could care less" when the mean the opposite.

When people start a sentence with "honestly."
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·