Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How much is a small egg in your town.

Options
Hey all,
I was thinking of building a table for my LG egg and my wife said "If your going to build a table you should design it to fit a small and a large egg,  with a made up holiday coming up friday (Valentines day which she hates) and your birthday coming up; ill get you the small egg you wanted!"  
With that being said I went out to my local BGE dealer with credit card in hand ready to purchase...... UNTIL  I saw the price!! for a small BGE at my dealer here in Ontario Canada is $699 plus tax.. for a whopping total of $789.87!!!!! Needless-to say i didn't get it.  I was looking at paying $500 plus tax which was the price if the mini.   

PS.
Those prices are for the egg alone.  A small BGE with ash tool, nest, shelf, and cover the price was $1,100 plus tax.

A child can ask questions a wise man can't answer!!!
Canada
Large @ Small BGE 

Comments