Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all had a big green St. Patrick’s Day! While you’re waiting for it to be Easter time, try some of the new recipes we’ve recently added to our website. One of our favorite dishes is the Easy Jambalaya with Beef, and our favorite sweet & savory treat is the Sweet Cream Crostini.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Mini-Mini Egg

Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,671
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
3454352323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A4%3D933%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B%3B63474%3C4ot1lsi
<p />I've been playing. I just used coat hangers for this project but now that I have some idea of where to bend, solder, place the hinge and the final appearance I can make a more accurate model of a nest. I also still have the handle to put on, but it's a start.[p]Spring "Mini-Me" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

·

Comments

• Spring Chicken,
    very cool. ...have you seen shotgun fred's version? .. .he's done a cook on his, with 'guru' control. ..[p]see the link

[ul][li]http://www.thebbqguru.com/smallest_cooker.htm[/ul]
    ·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Spring Chicken,
    Lookin' good, My Friend. You've still got the touch.[p]Mike[p]

·
  • LawnRanger,
    yea, but now you need to make a 'handle' for him. ..how are you at carving "spring chicken" onto a toothpick??

·
  • mad max beyond eggdome,
    Shotgun Fred has entirely too much free time on his hands LOL.[p]Spring "Nap Time" Chicken

·
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Spring Chicken,
    You'll be making a grilled meatball sub....one meatball at a time... before ya know it!

·
  • Spring Chicken,
    Where do you buy the tiny egg that a number of people have posted on this site? Thanks, Larry

·
  • eggoreggor Posts: 777
    Bunky Rub,[p]I've been checking into this also, call the mothership and they can help out.770-934-5300. Not sure on the price.[p]Scott

·