Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Mini-Mini Egg

Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,696
edited 12:12AM in EggHead Forum
3454352323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A4%3D933%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B%3B63474%3C4ot1lsi
<p />I've been playing. I just used coat hangers for this project but now that I have some idea of where to bend, solder, place the hinge and the final appearance I can make a more accurate model of a nest. I also still have the handle to put on, but it's a start.[p]Spring "Mini-Me" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

·

Comments

• Spring Chicken,
    very cool. ...have you seen shotgun fred's version? .. .he's done a cook on his, with 'guru' control. ..[p]see the link

[ul][li]http://www.thebbqguru.com/smallest_cooker.htm[/ul]
    ·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Spring Chicken,
    Lookin' good, My Friend. You've still got the touch.[p]Mike[p]

·
  • LawnRanger,
    yea, but now you need to make a 'handle' for him. ..how are you at carving "spring chicken" onto a toothpick??

·
  • mad max beyond eggdome,
    Shotgun Fred has entirely too much free time on his hands LOL.[p]Spring "Nap Time" Chicken

·
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Spring Chicken,
    You'll be making a grilled meatball sub....one meatball at a time... before ya know it!

·
  • Spring Chicken,
    Where do you buy the tiny egg that a number of people have posted on this site? Thanks, Larry

·
  • eggoreggor Posts: 777
    Bunky Rub,[p]I've been checking into this also, call the mothership and they can help out.770-934-5300. Not sure on the price.[p]Scott

·