Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT BBP

Caught lunch at Bobbys Burger Palace in Vegas for lunch today. Not bad, actually pretty damn good. SWMBO loved it!
In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!
image.jpg 735.1K
·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,221
    Bobby Flay?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • bo31210bo31210 Posts: 403
    Yep. New rest in LV. Open end a week or so ago.
    ·
  • tksmoketksmoke Posts: 740
    May have to give that a try.  Headed to Vegas for a conference in 2 weeks.  Not my favorite place on earth. 
    Santa Paula, CA
    ·
  • There are a couple in MD/DC area but I haven't had the chance yet but I have heard good things
    Large BGE Middletown, MD
    ·
  • RLeeperRLeeper Posts: 480
    I just left Vegas this morning. If you want to try another head over to Gordon Ramsey's burger place
    Extra Large, Large, and Mini. Tucker, GA
    ·
  • TackmanTackman Posts: 223
    Going there in late March. May have to check this out. Then again,there is something about a drunken cab ride through the In and Out Burger drive through. We shall see.
    Cleveland, Ohio
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,352
    Man that looks good.  Those onion rangs look legit.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • bo31210bo31210 Posts: 403
    The onion rings were the bomb.   That is one thing about Vegas, you can get a damn good burger
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Love Bobby's Burger Palace. Make sure you get it crunchy.